Navigating the obstacles of property insurance in Florida can be challenging. At West Insurance of Florida, we are here to guide you through every step of the way. Taking on the role of a Property Manager or a Board Member often means assuming a vast fiduciary responsibility to act on behalf of the other unit owners. There are many rules and regulations, not to mention many questions regarding the protection of these assets:
• What insurance policies do we need to protect the unit owners?
• Is every policy necessary?
• Is every policy created equal?
• What inspections do we need?
• How often do we need to assess the Replacement Cost of the building to make sure we are adequately insured?
• Why is it important that each and every unit owner have their own individual policy?
• How to I, as a property manager or Board member, ensure that every unit owner has an individual policy?
We are here to help you evaluate the risk and implement a cost effective solution that fits your specific needs.
• General Liability
• Directors & Officers Liability
• Crime & Bonds
• Workers Compensation
• Boiler & Machinery
• Plate Glass
• And more …
It is important to maximize revenue and minimize expenses when managing commercial properties. Insurance, although very important, is one of the largest expenses related to Commercial Properties in Florida. At West Insurance of Florida, we work with many insurance companies and programs that can give you the best coverage for your dollars. Having the proper insurance as a building owner and ensuring that the occupants of your buildings have sufficient coverage will guarantee less problems in the case of an accident. No matter what type of building or occupancy, we have a solution for you. Let one of our experienced agents Guide You In The Right Direction!!
Properties that WE insure
• Condo Associations
• Homeowner Associations
• Town Home Communities
• Apartment Buildings
• Office Buildings
• Shopping Centers